Banking and Finance picture

Our lawyers assist clients if they have been fined or charged with a summary offence by police (or other enforcement agency) or have been issued with fines or charged in relation to driving/traffic or tax or Centrelink offences. We also help clients to apply for, respond to or vary an Intervention Order (family violence or personal safety intervention orders).


  • Summary offences
  • Traffic/driving offences
  • Intervention orders
  • Family violence